Thursday, August 09, 2007

More fun with numbers

Not long after I arrived at his house this evening, after a long, long drive down from Monterey (traffic in Pismo Beach? Really? Really?), Mr. Father-King said to me, "Have you looked at the license plates on your rental car?" After I admitted that I had not looked at them even one time over the course of this last week, Mr. Father-King, who is a little more mathematically oriented than I am (these days, who isn't?), noted that if the first number on the plate were read as the letter it resembles, then it was almost like I was driving around with personalized vanity plates, and then took a picture to commemorate the coincidence.
Now I just have to find some numerological significance for that pesky 268 at the end. I will be driving by a prominent Kabbalah center tomorrow -- maybe I should drop in and see what they have to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ju said...

Would that you'd been born in February 1968.

Perhaps the answer will be revealed in L33t, not Kabbalah.

-3RM4

12:17 PM  
Blogger Zarathud23 said...

268 is the smallest number whose product of digits is 6 times the sum of its digits.

Good luck on the left cosat, Pangea! You know who this is, I hope...

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home