Wednesday, June 04, 2008

This week in photos

Not really. I just liked the sound of it, kind of Time Magazine-esque, or maybe it’s People? What I’ve got here, really, is merely three photos from this week. Actually, just from yesterday. So maybe this post should have been called “Yesterday in photos.” Although then that sounds like some kind of rigorous and full-blown photographic documentation of my entire day. So maybe really this should just be called “Three entertaining photos I took yesterday.”

Enough with the meta and the rambling.

It was a bit on the chilly side yesterday morning, so the piggies apparently felt compelled to huddle together for warmth. On the fake fur, no less. This is how it looked from one side of the bed,

and this is how it looked from the foot of the bed.

I wonder sometimes if these are fractal patterns, or meant to be meaningful symbols, or if maybe they took geometry lessons on how shapes fit together. Here’s a well-done moment from about a month ago, minus Fatty.

Just a few inches between the decorative pillows and the edge of the bed, yet there they sit. Lie. Whatever.You can barely tell that Wethead is there, really. He’s particularly adept at wrapping himself around and thereby immobilizing warm bodies. I too have been a victim. More than once.

A bit after those first two pictures were taken, I headed over to one of the cafes that I like to work at, this one in Hollywood proper. As I looked for a meter to lock my bike to, I came across this here.

All my years of biking in various cities here and there, hither and yon, not to mention the serial dating of bike messengers back in the day, and this was a first. Piquant! Or maybe the bike was in trouble and was headed to the big house…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home