Thursday, April 26, 2007

My front door key is so bad...

How bad is it?

It's so bad that instead of struggling with it to open the door of my apartment building for sometimes upwards of five minutes (admittedly, I'm bad with keys in general), I am calling myself on the apartment security box, answering my own cell phone, pressing the magic key that opens the door, and letting myself in as if I were my own guest.

I hope this doesn't push me over peak minutes this month! I should try and only come home after 9 pm.

2 Comments:

Blogger erma said...

Take my front door key ... please!

Let me just take this opportunity to complain about Google's takeover of Blogger. In general I'm pro-Google, but combining the Google and Blogger account systems has been, if not evil, at least a pain in the butt.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Pangea said...

I know it! Like, if I want to sign out of the blog then whoops! I'm not in Gmail anymore. Not to mention that Google-monopoly is starting to get a big creepy, despite the "do no harm" motto...

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home