Friday, December 16, 2005

Today's PSA

I just learned yesterday that everyone is entitled to a free credit report from all three reporting agencies once a year. As part of my ongoing background check for "work" (many of you have already been called or visited in person to verify that I am, in fact, "patriotic" and a "loyal American"), I had to explain aspects of my credit report and found inaccuracies on all three. And I mean serious inaccuracies, not just that I had been a "Profesor" at the last (also misspelled) university where I worked.

Anyway, go here https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp and get your three free reports if you haven't already. I am always surprised by the extent to which others are incompetent, though at this point I'm not sure why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home